Welcome Guys, I am thrilled to have you here. Today I will be sharing with you, some of my favourite tools that have been useful to me so far in my journey to building a profitable online business.
Using tools and resources, both free and paid are the best way to make your business run as smoothly as possible. They help you solve your problems faster and easier. Here are some of my favourite resources;
If you are trying to build a high converting funnel for leads generation and optimum profit then this is the tool for you. Thrive Themes is a plugin with loads of features to make building a reputable and successful business online achievable. Here are the Pros and Cons;
Thrive theme has some unique features. It’s an all-in-one software. It can be used on almost any WordPress website. With features like;
1.Leads – email lead generation, easily built pop-up s and Opt-ins.
2.Architect – Page builder with already designed landing pages. It can be used for sales pages, websites, blogs etc.
3.Headline Optimizer – A/B testing for headlines.
4.Ultimatum – An evergreen sales plugin that adds a timer to landing pages for scarcity
5.Quiz Builder – You can create your own quiz for viral content.
6.Comments – Comment management system. Perfect for comment moderations and restrictions.
These built-in tools are all quite effective in delivery.
- It might be a bit complicated for first-time users but as you familiarise more with it, it gets easier and faster to use.
- The pricing is another factor. It is might not be pocket to everyone but it is definitely worth the price.
Aweber is a marketing solution popular among email marketers and those who desire to grow a strong customer base online. The platform comes with a well-built autoresponder that helps increase customer interaction and engagements. They also have advanced options for integration, with top business resources like WordPress, Paypal, Leadpages, Click Funnels, Salesforce and Zendesk. PROS
- Email Newsletters – Creates emails automatically for your lastest blog post
- Drag and Drop Editor – Allows you to choose from over 700 mobile-responsive email templates.
- HTML Templates – professional email newsletters made with ease.
- Email Automation – Send out automated email sequences a simple drag and drop editor.
- Tagging – With this you can trigger automated email campaigns based on clicks and opens.
- Split Testing – You can test different subject lines, email body messages, different time delivery and much more.
- Aweber can be expensive especially when you have a small list of subscribers.
- Some of the designed templates are not responsive and outdated.
Thanks for reading through to this point. If you’ve learnt something new from today’s you can share or comment below 🙂 I will share more tips and tools coming in my later posts.