We all know that creating a website through the usual way can be very demanding and time-consuming, especially for newbies. You would have to consider hiring a web developer and designer, buying a domain name, and subscribing to a hosting plan. When you calculate all this in terms of time, effort, and money, it can be costly.
Is ClickFunnels a website builder? Is it a better replacement to the conventional way of building websites? The answer is yes, but even better as you get to kill two birds with one stone. Now you can have both a website and a funnel. Isn’t this great?
ClickFunnels offer you a vast library of website templates and landing pages. These pre-built pages and templates have been appropriately designed by experts in the field and well optimized to ultimately convert more sales. This can save a whole lot of building a website from scratch.
Websites are avenues and promotional tools entrepreneurs like you use in connecting with the online audience. A website will ensure your online presence and help tap into broader markets. You probably already have a business you online, or you are the process of launching one, and you looking for the best way to grow your business. With ClickFunnels, you are closer to achieving that! And YES, you have access to a website builder and also funnel builder.
Building Your Website Using ClickFunnels – Steps To Take
ClickFunnels have made the process of building your website effortless. In a few clicks, you can set up a standard website without the hassle that comes with creating the usual conventional websites.
Here are the steps to building your websites with ClickFunnels;
1. First, login to your ClickFunnels account. You will need to create one if you don’t have one. Create your ClickFunnels account here. You have a free 14-day trial to try out the software.
2. Once you are logged in to your ClickFunnels dashboard, click on the “Build Funnel” button
3. Now you will see a pop-up, at the button left corner, click on the “Or…Create A Custom Funnel” button.
4. You will be taken to another pop like this;
Give your website a name and click on the “Build Funnel” button
5. It automatically creates an optin page where you can select from a library of website templates to build your first page.
You can create as many pages as you want to build your website.
Why Use ClickFunnels?
- The Easy Drag and Drop Features: One of the unique features of ClickFunnels is its drag and drop feature that allows you to easily add and remove sections and elements to your funnels and pages. You do not require any coding skills to use this feature; just a few editing and you good to go.
- Easy to Navigate: ClickFunnels is a very convenient tool that allows you to create compelling funnels and landing pages for your business. It is very easy to navigate through the software.
- Tons of pre-built Templates to Choose From: ClickFunnels provides you with a ton of pre-defined templates you can select to build your website. Different templates satisfy all kind of design needs.
- Priority Support: ClickFunnels offers 24/7 support to its users. The support from ClickFunnels is massive for all types of users.
- Knowledge Base: The ClickFunnels knowledge base is a vibrant one as you have access to help articles, videos, and resources to every problem you potentially face.
- Exclusive Training: depending on the plan you choose, ClickFunnels offers Training that can help you improve your copywriting skills. ClickFunnels arguably have one of the best sales funnel copywriter team.
- Access to Third-Party Integration: With ClickFunnels, you can integrate with other third-party software to get the best out of ClickFunnels.
- Up-to-date Metrics of Your Website and Funnel Performance: ClickFunnels makes available the necessary data on your website and funnels performance. It helps you keep track of various ongoing activities. You can even use the A/B split testing feature to measure the effectiveness of your websites/funnels.
- Saves You Money and Time: You get all the amazing features in one package. It’s like an all-in-package, and you get to save money that you would have spent getting experts and reduce the time it will take you to get your website ready.
I cannot overemphasize how important it is to have a website if you want your online business to flourish. But having a website is not enough to ensure your visibility online. You need the right tools to help you achieve these goals. This is why ClickFunnels is a powerful tool to have at your disposal. The power of sales funnels cannot be overemphasized, a funnel is a structured process that is aimed at generating leads, and converting this leads repeat customers.
ClickFunnels provides you with the necessary resources for you to achieve all these goals with a few buttons clicks.
To Get Your 14-day Free Trial